Service is providing timely responses to every request.
Dawson Company has a long history of extraordinary customer service, representing nationally recognized brand name products with a breadth of innovating energy efficient and green solutions along with the valuable experience of working on some of Southern California’s most coveted residential, industrial and commercial projects.
Whether you’re working with our Mechanical Engineers (both PE and CPD) in our Business Development Group or our Facilities Support Group, we have the knowledge and expertise of working with design teams in selecting and sizing the proper equipment for any given set of project conditions.
When you work with us you get continuous support in design, selection, troubleshooting, and technical systems expertise among all the PHVAC products we represent.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- System design support with multiple P.E.’s and C.P.D.’s on staff
- Service and warranty support throughout all of Southern California and Hawaii
- Expert and experienced pre- and post-sale support
- Hydronic comfort heating and cooling systems
- Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Steam heating and process systems
- Technical customer training & lunch and learns
- Factory product training and tours
- Customer Service Department available Monday-Friday 7AM-5PM PST
- Inventory price and availability
- Order status
- Parts identification
- Will call counter open from Monday-Friday 7AM-5PM PST
- Project budgeting, estimating and quoting
- Community engagement
Service isn’t about just answering the phone when it rings. It’s about providing timely responses to each and every request, no matter what it is.
"Dawson Company's primary value proposition is their ability to help us design hydronic systems such as boilers, pumps, steam systems, etc. They are the experts. We need to know everything that goes into a building's mechanical, plumbing, and electrical system design. We rely on them to help us engineer these specialized systems, and that's where Dawson Company's expertise and responsiveness comes in."
Ivan Thomas, Principal, P2S Engineering