Increase Efficiencies While Reducing Costs
Dawson Company is embracing new technological innovations and growing market demand for more sustainable and efficient systems within the commercial HVAC market. The industry is transforming, and we intend to be at the forefront of these positive changes by:
- Reducing carbon footprint through technology and equipment efficiency
- Offering green solutions and helping clients become more eco-friendly and socially responsible as a result of installing more sustainable HVAC systems
- Embracing the circular economy now and in the future by recommissioning older units and refurbishing them to optimal efficiency
Overall, HVAC systems represent a substantial portion of energy consumption in commercial buildings.
With our long history of extraordinary customer service and representing nationally recognized brand name products, we are a resource for Consulting Engineers, Facilities Engineers and Property Managers to meet all of the rapidly shifting requirements for energy-efficient and green solution technologies in the HVAC industry.
Eco-friendly and energy-efficient products can reduce the impact on our environment and require less maintenance, resulting in more savings.
Dawson Company's current Eco-Friendly and Energy efficient products include:
- Lochinvar Heat Pumps, Electric Boilers and Water Heaters
- Cemline: Electric Boilers and Water Heaters, Condensate Heat Recovery, Dual Source Combination Water Heaters
- SHARC Energy Wastewater Heat Recovery, Purana
- Reliance Detection Technologies Flood Detection Systems
- B&G Power of “e” DOE Compliant Pumps
- B&G ECM Smart Pumps
- Lochinvar Condensing Boilers and Water Heaters
- EasyWater Closed Loop Treatment Systems
- Heat Timer Mixing Valves
- Heat Timer Electronic Mixing Valves