At Dawson Company, our experience and expertise in plumbing and HVAC reside within our walls, not hired on a job-by-job basis. This requires us to seek out and hire the best, qualified individuals.
If you're looking for a great place to work that treats its employees like family, then we want to talk with you.
To us, there is nothing more important than the trust we build with our clients through every action every employee takes.
Below is a listing of our current job openings, or feel free to submit your resume to let us know about you. Resumes can be submitted in one of three ways.
- via email to Ric Serafin, President & C.E.O.
- via fax to (626) 798-4659, Attn: Ric Serafin
To consistently exceed customer expectations in the delivery of cost-effective, efficient, and innovative products, along with responsiveness and knowledge in the optimum design of plumbing and HVAC solutions, requires not only great products but great people too.
Location: San Diego, CA
Department: Customer Service Dept.
Job Title: Customer Service Rep.
Dawson Company, a Manufacturer's Rep of HVAC & Plumbing Products, has an immediate opening in the Customer Service Dept.
The ability to understand and manage a technical product mix is required. Mechanical aptitude is a plus. Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and have excellent communication skills and basic math skills. A college degree is a plus.
We offer excellent benefits. Please email resume to Crystal Olguin at email@example.com.
Location: Pomona, CA
Department: Estimating Department
Job Title: Estimator
Dawson Company, a Manufacturer's Representative of HVAC & Plumbing Products, has an immediate opening in the estimating department. This position will work in the estimating department to estimate and generate quotes for new construction projects and retrofit/ Service jobs
- 2 years in the hydronic HVAC or plumbing industry
- Ability to read and understand drawings, piping schematics, and specifications and use this information to make appropriate product selections and generate project quotes
- Superior time management skills; able to complete commitments in an accurate and timely manner
- Superior interpersonal skills with clients and coworkers. Ability to work in a team environment
- Organized with exceptional prioritization skills and the ability to effectively balance conflicting priorities
- Excellent client Liaison/Communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, ability to learn and use company CRM and other estimating and product selection software
We offer excellent benefits. Please email resume to David Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org.